Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome to Blueprint's IELTS world!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim


Dear Readers,

As salamu-alaikum. Peace be upon you, wherever you are!

By the grace of almighty Allah & in the name of Allah, I've started my blog on this 20th September, 2008.

This will be used to communicate with my students from both home & abroad, and anyone else interested in its content.

Once I've got accustomed with the blogging environment, I shall be publishing more & more content. One thing I can promise my readers - you can expect lots of quality IELTS contents from my blog. I shall satisfy your thirst for IELTS materials here. You will find all kinds of IELTS books, exercises, articles, mp3 tracks and so on here - free of cost & hassle. Life should be made easy for us everywhere, not difficult.

Gradually, I shall extend the scope of my blog for other tests like TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, GED & so on. You can also post your queries & demands in this blog. I shall provide you answers from the best of my knowledge.

I shall include anything that is interesting .... as you might see.

Whether to make my own separate website will be decided soon.

That's all for now, dear readers. Take care.

Wish you all the blessings of Allah!

Allah Hafiz.
Monzur.

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
20th September, 2008.




No comments: